7 Steps For Success


Let me tell you a little story before I started this post. Three months ago I had bought an ebook for $ 150, they call this ebook as magic ebook. You may ask what it means magic in here, this is not ebook that taught me about the science of magic, but this ebook can give me extra money. Yes I have been proven and they actually pay me with dollars every week, because I have bought this ebook. Where do I buy this ebook, I will discuss later in my other post. Here I only wrote part of the contents of those ebook. Let's discuss it together.

7 Steps For Success

1. Dreams.
If you asked me "are you a dreamer", the answer is yes. Because of the dream, will create a desire to be able to realize our dream. How big is your dream is how much you want to make that happen. Maybe you've heard the proverb "the dream will be come true"? Yes, many successful people in the world was begins by a dream. I proved it by my self , long times ago I was dream to be marry with a beautiful girl and a rich, and now my wife is there is a beautiful woman and the rich. So lets begin to realize your dream from now.

2. Attitude.
To be becoming a success, let start from now to have a positive attitude to :
  • Your Self : Human are the result of his own mind. If you think you are a poor person, then you will become an poor .And if you think you are rich...please answer this sentence by your self.
  • The Others : The positive attitude to the others will make they wanna to be to your friend. and and with a relationship/friendship, will make open wide for your chance to be able to develop a business or your career.
  • Your Work : Success was determine by 10% luck and 90 % hard work.
  • Failure : Hows is Thomas A Edison can successfully to create a light, after he had failed as much as 2000 times. The answer is he never surrender. To be successful is difficult, but it would be even harder if you do not succeed and there's no one has failed but there are who quit before success. Click here for more....
3. Planning and Inviting.
Let begin everything with a good planning and if you've got a plan, invite your close friends or other people.

4. Presentation and Follow Up.
Present and tell them what you have. Confidence, short, easy to understand and honest.
Type of Presentation :
  • One by One.
  • Group or home Meeting.
  • Largest Presentation.
If one of them was interested immediately follow up it with full sincerity.

5. Feel by Yourself How's Your Own products.
If your business is sells, first thing is you must be feel the product that you sell, before you offer to others. Because how could you do the promotion, if you yourself do not feel it.

6. Good Team Player.
I hope you are easily know the purpose of this statement. I'm not going to explain this, because it is too long to write on here.

7. Use the Tools.
Office, computer, internet, ad providers, etc ill help you more.

This is my short content. I hope you it ill help for you and If you want to add some more about this content please add by yourself with your own version. However the discussion of success it would never end. Thanks you.
Share This
Subscribe Here

0 comment:

Post a Comment

LASTEST POST

 

Just4Share Copyright © 2009 BeMagazine Blogger Template is Designed by Blogger Template
In Collaboration with fifa